readings

over 9 years ago
lovelyy's photo

lovelyy

66 posts

My friend has had about 4 reading from different advisors within a week now they readings all give the same outcome which is good but my question is can having back to back reading make the different psychics pick up the same energy and that’s why they got the same outcome? I know everyone works with different tools some feel energies, uses cards and/or have spirits. We know that multiple reading Its not good BC it messes up with your head so that’s why she stop. Hoping that the answer is no and that the outcome indeed is the one she wants =]

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Yes indeed, part of any reading is connecting energy.

As an example, you go to a reader and they tell you, you will win the lottery, you doubt it, because you don’t play the lottery, so you decide to try another reader for confirmation,

the second reader connects to you and sees that you are thinking about winning the lottery, they are not lying, just proving they have a connection, its what’s on your mind..

By your fourth reading you are already spending your win in your head. !!!

I am an oracle and don’t connect in the same way, I work in a trance and my spirit guide steps in to do your reading. That by passes your thoughts and wishes.

the lottery is an example, it applies to anything on your mind, love, work etc etc

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Of course we may be overthinking, if 4 readers see the same thing, maybe you shouldn’t question things and just wait and see.

over 9 years ago
mysticanswers's photo

MysticAnswers (mysticanswers)

48 posts

In my years of experience what I’ve seen is that different psychics/intuitives read differently.

As we are all individuals, therefore we all do our work in our own individual ways. Some will connect with your energy of wishes and desires, with fears and worries. Others will bypass them.

Just as there are many different personalities in this world, so will there be many different ‘flavors’ of readers. I hope this helps.

Love & Light!

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi my name is erica i would love to help you with this situation please feel free to take a look at my profile & specials! contact me today!

over 9 years ago

Everyone reads differently yes but if we connect and are reading that persons energy it usually will be the same outcome depending on what is being read.

If you are getting the same outcome then usually that is what is down your current timeline

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

All the tools are reading the same universal energies just like we’re all sharing the same air here on planet earth when we breathe. Your friend shouldn’t waste money getting more readings on the topic until she makes a decision that could change the outcome or picks a new topic.