The New guess!

over 9 years ago

I’ve been talking to Ken for about a month now. He seems to really be interested in me. Will this develop into something long term or should I keep looking?

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Most of us make the mistake of looking at the future, rather than looking at today.

Today is all we have, it is called the present because it is a gift.

if someone enriches your day, today, you have the right person.

over 9 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

I agree with the oracle every one comes in two our life for a reason we should never completely let go of some one that just came in to our lives unless there is a good reason,

over 9 years ago

Nicole I see a lot of things that you are not aware of about him. If you would like to know more, please contact me in chat mode.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Nicole,

As a counsellor I also agree with The Oracle – but here is another thing.

If Ken was really interested you may not even be needing to ask this question because his behaviour of phone, giving you his full attention and taking you out on a date would tell you he is interested.

If he is not doing any of these things, then he is not ready at present and you should go out and enjoy your life as best you can every day.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

Esther libra no disrespect but try reading the question before you reply. I asked will it develop into something long term . Thank you

over 9 years ago

Very positive vibrations from this situation. You are feeling something here for sure! Changes coming in more than 1 way ) Hope you get the clarity on this situation that you seek :-)

over 9 years ago

Thanks psychic Dino!

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

Nervous energy, connection, compassion. No real insight needed in that case. I keep getting the word “internet” around this so… meet up as often as possible. Now is now. keep with it..

over 9 years ago

Thanks all!

over 9 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

Blessings Niki, Love is such a beautiful feeling and when it turns into a relationship its even better. I do want to point out what you already know, is that a positive approach can turn any relationship long term. Readings of External circumstances and its effect on the relationship is required to determine long term dear. Sometime, due to circumstances people part and you coming here gives you the opportunity to be aware, prepared and able to change the future if it were to have an adverse effect.

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

please contact me now for honest details and insights I do see a connection between you both

over 9 years ago

Very helpful Angelick! Thanks

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

CONTACT ME NOW DEAR IM ONLINE WITH ALL THE DETAILS INSIGHTS ANSWERS THAT YOU NEED :)

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Nicole, it looks like you’ve been satisfied with your answers, but if you still need help with Ken I can offer you a crystal ball reading to discover your future. Message me now if you’d like to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago

╮Let me help you, with my years of experience ,in finding the answers you seek and obtain the guidance you need to make right decisions.If you are feeling lost and are scared of the future,

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello I Would love to look into this for you please feel free to call me at anytime!

over 9 years ago

Hello let me assist you!

over 9 years ago

Thanks everyone