lve

over 8 years ago
sherin didn't upload a photo

sherine ahmed maged (sherin)

1 post

can i get married with my lover?

over 8 years ago

Let me assist you with giving you insight on your question.

over 8 years ago

Sherin I see a few problems blocking this from happening. If you would like to know if this is possible and what steps you need to take, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

When he is available, yes.

Being available means you are both single and you both want the same thing….

I am here now and have a 5 minute deal for just $4.95

Visit me now and lets take a look…

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Sherine, I’d love to offer you a crystal ball reading to confirm whether you can marry this lover. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽

over 8 years ago
rebeccasreadings's photo

rebeccas readings (rebeccasreadings)

12 posts

hello im rebecca i would love to do a reading for you on this matter i have a special rate for 10.00 for 15 mins or 25.00 for 30 mins or 1 hour for 50.00

over 8 years ago

Hi I think the question maybe is not “can I” But rather will I ? Answers to that can be given if you connect with the right reader you feel drawn to :)

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do his reading for you , please contact me live chat . blessings

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sherine,

Firstly the real question here is does your lover wishes to marry you or he is just playing games???

We cannot answer this question here on the public forum as in this board.

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia. Please note I am a cross between Dr Phil and Judge Judy and I am a believe in what is referred as Solution Focused Therapy rather than just discussing one’s feelings and the past.

Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Hi sherine it would a a pleasure to answer your question. I receive messages from your guardian angels. Blessings.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/13/15-4/20/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (4/16/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING DEALS!