relationship?

over 9 years ago

I’ve had a few previous crushes but for him it feels really different.. I feel at peace and contented around him, and he has everything I’ve admired and preferred in an ideal guy. I can even picture a future with him, something that was never possible with my crushes.

Problem is, it’s one-sided.. Two confessions but both didn’t work out. Will there ever be anything between us?

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Yes it’s possible if you love truely love him he will come to you.

over 9 years ago

Although he’s interested, he is giving you a lot of mixed signals. If you would like to know why this is and what will change for the future, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

You feel a soul mate connection to him ;) if you would like a reading , please contact me live chat . blessings

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Your crush sounds so sweet. I’d love to offer you a tarot reading to discover whether your heart is right and to empower you with love advice! Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/30/15-4/06/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/30/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING BREAK DEALS!

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

please contact me im online now for honest answers details and insights to your relationship situation

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99% ty.

over 9 years ago
psychicserena didn't upload a photo

❤️PsychicReadings❤️ (psychicserena)

9 posts

yes there will be something between yous but your energy right now will not let him attach to you contact me for a reading to find out more.