contact? continue

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I had posted before about weather or not to contact my bf after a fight or just let him be. I’ve thankfully gotten help for that but I had forgotten to ask.. When I would hear from him again…. few days..week..ect..and I can’t get a hold of the reader I worked with before..

It's all I want to know. How long  til he contacts. .. so it'll be a really short read.  Lol I thank anyone for their help
over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Hello! I helped you with this before! I remember all three of your tarot cards on him were upside-down, which can cause delay. Your future card was the inverted 3 of Cups. This doesn’t narrow it down much since the suit of Cups actually usually refers to the Fall. 3 could mean March or it could mean the 3rd, 13th, 23rd, 30th or 31st. I’d much rather do a pendulum dowsing to look for lucky days for a more precise answer, or you could reach out and contact him when you feel like you’ve let him sweat it out enough!

over 9 years ago

I do not feel this will be more than a few weeks from what I pick up here with what I am given.

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

I am online now take a session so we can check it.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/23/15-3/30/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/29/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING BREAK DEALS!

over 9 years ago

Tarna if you want a quick reading to let you know how you should proceed with your boyfriend, I’m available now.

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

over 9 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

Tarna, Calm your mind and heart. Focus on him and then message me. I shall read your answers for you.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99% ty.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name Is Erica I Would Love to look into this for you I can connect to a persons body mind & spirit within moments all my readings are 99.9 accurate i do not give any false hope with my third eye i can see through any obstetrical that you are facing please contact me now to have all your questions answered!!