Holding on

over 9 years ago

My ex and I have been apart for a few months now, and we reconnected for a little bit but we are back to not talking again. I feel it deep inside that he’s the one and I think he does too but wasn’t ready or was too scared. Do I hang on to hope and wait or will he never come around? Will he contact me again?

over 9 years ago

Hi I do not feel no person should put any part of there life on hold. This can create so much stress and upset. It does though of course depend on the situation and your own feelings have to be noted. I do still sense a strong connection/bond between you both despite the current situation.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/23/15-3/30/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/29/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING BREAK DEALS!

over 9 years ago

Hello Chinadoll, I would be more than happy to help you with this situation if you would like i’m online now.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , please contact me live chat . Only 99 cent a min ;) blessings

over 9 years ago
insightfuljenn's photo

Jenna Simmons (insightfuljenn)

38 posts

Hello, I am a relationship coach have been doing psychic work for over 16 years. I can help you figure out life’s problems and help you find peace. I offer cheap affordable rates and we can always connect. Contact me and you wont be disappointed. If I am busy just leave me a message and we can work something out as far as a reading.

I am here to help you understand what is happening in your life and help you through it. You never have to deal with things alone..that would not be natural. So even if I am new to this site I can promise you that I am the real deal.

SPRING BREAK DEALS THIS WEEK ONLY 3/23/15-3/30/15 (ASK ABOUT MY DAILY SPECIALS FOR 3/29/15)

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I can offer you a tarot reading to confirm your ex’s feelings and intentions and to empower you with advice about whether you can have the faith to wait or need the strength to move on. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago

There is a lot of good energy still present between the two of you, but I also see a new problem on his end that is causing this disconnection. Please contact me soon to find out why.