help

over 9 years ago

For several years now, I have had a very odd relationship with a man. We haven’t been together properly for ages now but we always seem to stay each touch even if it means going months without speaking. We met in school and we were each others childhood sweetheart. Things didn’t go too well and we left school and went our separate ways, had different relationships ect. Somehow, we would always end up meeting up again but were never together again as a couple. I noticed that Calvin would beg to see me, id ignore him a lot because I thought it was pointless going round in circles. But id always give in to him because ive always had strong feelings for him. Last year we were in touch and he asked to come round to my house. He come several times, each time he would never try anything on, if anything, he would be resistive if I got close to him as though he was a bit edgy. I kept wondering what he was gaining out of this and then heard he was seeing other women and so I felt a bit of a fool once again. Since then, we haven’t met but I text him occasionally, I try and make conversation, I even sometimes ask if he fancies meeting up, he ignores most of my calls, I get absolutely nothing back from him. I even had my suspicious as to wether he may be homosexual because hes very hard to read. If i had a go at him for messing me about, he would always say to me ‘Nobody cares how I feel though’ but never state exactly what he meant. I think at the moment hes probably seeing a woman as hes extreamly distant but I just feel as though theres something underlying that I cant put my finger on. His behaviour for the past few years has been really odd and random. He goes through states of acting like hes madly in love with me and then couldn’t care less. Thing is, I don’t want to be with him, that ship has sailed. I just want to understand more about his character and where it all went wrong. Thanks for your time.

over 9 years ago
psychiclimei's photo

Psychic Limei (psychiclimei)

38 posts

I specialize in reading past lovers and figuring out what went wrong. please give me a call and we can talk about this man and see just what happened. many blessings

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Katherine, I’d love to offer you a tarot reading to discover Calvin’s true feelings and intentions and to empower you with advice about the purpose of your friendship with him in your life. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

There is dep connection between both of you.Take a session so i can explain you more .

over 9 years ago

Katherine the two of you are definitely bonded, but there are some very important things you don’t know about him that causes his behavior. If you would like more insight, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/23/15-3/30/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/29/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING BREAK DEALS!

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Katherine, this is indeed an odd, but intriguing situation between you and Calvin. I would dearly love to take a more in depth look at all of this with you. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting, I will instantly pass along to you what is received from spirit.

Stop by sometime, and let’s chat. I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!