fight

over 9 years ago
galenfairy didn't upload a photo

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

I had a fight w my bf. I havnt heard from him in quite awhile. Is he breaking us up? what is going through his mind? When will I hear from him?

over 9 years ago

There is a sense here that he is being his own worst enemy at the moment. More to this than what he shows right now.

over 9 years ago

Hmm I see that you should be quite concerned. Please contact me soon to know what is in his mind and spirit about this fight.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Hi again. I’m sorry you still haven’t heard from him. I can offer you a pendulum dowsing to discover what day he’s most likely to be communicative, and to empower you with advice about how to proceed. Please message me now to schedule an appointment.

over 9 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

I would be happy to help you please contact me for a reading

over 9 years ago
galenfairy didn't upload a photo

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

I havnt found help yet. Addition to original questions. .do I contact him first or will that make things worse.. Wait and let him contact me I said ..I’m sorry if in this I’ve hurt him..but hope he can sit and realize how this(fight) hurt me. And that was the last I heard from him . .so I would think it’s all in his court now. I’m confused in what to do exactly.. if anything really. Like i said im still looking for help

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/23/15-3/30/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/27/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING BREAK DEALS!

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

Going through the same thing.hope you fine answers :)

over 9 years ago

Sometimes to get the answers we need to step back. Can be hard to see the clear picture if so close up.

over 9 years ago

I M SPIRITUAL GIFTED TO HELP ADVICE U AND GUIDE U ARE U LOOKING FOR HONEST ANSWERS DETAILS INSIGHTS IM ONLINE NOW

over 9 years ago

Looking for love in all the wrong places? No info needed! I will provide you with the LOVE GUIDANCE and predictions you need to keep you on track! Call NOW for direction.

over 9 years ago

Looking for love in all the wrong places? No info needed! I will provide you with the LOVE GUIDANCE and predictions you need to keep you on track! Call NOW for direction.

over 9 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%ty.