still wondering

over 9 years ago

Will my x come back. He had affair she got pregnant. Every reading says he will though he won’t talk. I burn red candles.? One reader said this is bad??

over 9 years ago

Hi it will make no difference really certainly not in the negative way what color candles you burn. Light will bring comfort. This sounds like a really difficult period for you. I can help give you clarity on this.

over 9 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

He Does Want To Come back but i do see alot of negative energy standing in the way of him returning some candles may help contact me for more insight i could help guide you in the right direction..

over 9 years ago

Sally I see an issue here with him coming back. Please contact me soon so you can find out where things are headed for the two of you.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

It sounds like you’ve already gotten readings saying he won’t come back and won’t talk. At this point trying to force his passion with red candles may only cause anger between you two. I’d like to offer you a tarot reading to empower you with advice on how to move on to better love. Message me now to schedule an appointment.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%ty

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Red is for passion ;) if you would like a reading, please contact me if you would like a reading in chat

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/30/15-4/06/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/30/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING BREAK DEALS!

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name Is Erica I Would Love to look into this for you I can connect to a persons body mind & spirit within moments all my readings are 99.9 accurate i do not give any false hope with my third eye i can see through any obstetrical that you are facing please contact me now to have all your questions answered!!

over 9 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

have you received your answers yet? I am available

over 9 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

Dear, I am a Spell Caster, if you were looking for a reading, or guidance on a spell. Feel free to contact me dear. I am online all day.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99% ty.