present energy ?

over 9 years ago
lovelyy's photo

lovelyy

66 posts

When getting a reading if I’m doing it for me and my ex boyfriend and my exboyfriend is thinking of his ex and their old sitatuion but not bc he misses them but just comparing situation, is it possible that the psychic picked up on that energy and assume the girl is physically present at this moment in his life just because he was thinking about it? Since some pick up the energies and feelings than they had gotten mixed up and assume the person is in their life at the moment but its really not its just the energy of his memories?

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

yes we can do it with clairvoyance we can know what’s running on your bf and his ex mind.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Yes, it is possible. That’s why divination tools sometimes increase precision, because you can ask specifically about physical presence or mental presence and look for each separately. Message me if you’d like to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago

Everything is possible in the divine realm. If you would like a fresh perspective, please contact me with a clear mind and be ready to receive the truth.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%ty

over 9 years ago

Sometimes singles get mixed up. That is why we use the aid of psychics and seerars to help guides through this.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/23/15-3/30/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/28/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING BREAK DEALS!