what does she want?

over 9 years ago

Hi, My boyfriends, Tony, ex-wife Kate has started to Contact him again after 5 years. What does she want? Is she trying to get back into his Life afain? I am scared that he will be drawn in by her to go behind my back and plan to see her, without telling me, or worse.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99% ty

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Marie, that does sound worrisome. I’d like to offer you a tarot reading to discover Kate’s intentions with Tony. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello I am online now i am giving spiritual guidance with clairvoyance .

over 9 years ago

I feel that she is certainly up to something here but not possibly what you fear. I can see though this is a difficult time for you. Sending you positive energies!

over 9 years ago

Unfortunately I see a problem with her. If you would like to know her intentions, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago

I M SPIRITUAL GIFTED TO HELP ADVICE U AND GUIDE U ARE U LOOKING FOR HONEST ANSWERS DETAILS INSIGHTS IM ONLINE NOW

over 9 years ago

Looking for love in all the wrong places? No info needed! I will provide you with the LOVE GUIDANCE and predictions you need to keep you on track! Call NOW for direction.

over 9 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading , please contact me live ;) only 89 cent a min, and yes she oes still have feelings for him dear ;)

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%ty.

over 9 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

I can help answer youe questions with my special love and relationships reading $10