Mix energy mix time?

over 9 years ago
tasha01 didn't upload a photo

tasha01

8 posts

I know some advisors can mix energy. What about time? Since time is an illusion in the spirit world. Can the future time given actually be the past?

over 9 years ago
psychiclimei's photo

Psychic Limei (psychiclimei)

38 posts

yes and no. sometimes i feel something is going to happen in the future but it couldve been in the recent past. but something like it could be happening in the future like a recurrence of the past. if you have anymore questions about this or your confused about something call me and we can chat about it. if you had a reading and this confusion happened with something they said we can talk about it and get it straight. many blessing :)

over 9 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

In the spiritual world there are no clocks or calendars so nobody is 100% accurate with time but psychics usually will not mix up the past with the future

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Tasha, time is an illusion spiritually. I’ve written books about this topic, such as How to Talk to Me After I’m Gone. However, this is where certain divination tools can be helpful to guide timing. For example, timing for palm readings can be very helpful when planning your life, even though the lines on the palm of the hand change. It’s sort of like having a GPS for your destiny! Message me now if you’d like to schedule an appointment.

over 9 years ago

In this world for me No. I don’t mix time nor timings. Outside of this dimension is a while other matter. And is not the here and now which is of importance. I can see though how for some this could be seen as a possibility.

over 9 years ago

Timing can be very difficult to pinpoint, however everything is dependent on the skill of the reader. If you would like, I can take a fresh look at your situation and tell you what I see.

over 9 years ago
psychiclauren1's photo

Psychic Lauren (psychiclauren1)

6 posts

Hello Tasha,

I am a firm believer that we are not humans having a spiritual experience, but rather that we are spirits having a human experience, and the answer to your question is yes, somewhere in time, the past can be our present, and our present can be a reoccurrence of our future, simply because this is not our first time on Earth.

Namaste