to contact or not

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

This is a silly question..but I’m trying to do this right. My bf and i just had a little fight lastnight and I’m not thinking it’s a huge deal but my feelings were hurt. Im wondering if i just let him sweat it out( been over 12 hrs) or contact him or just let him contact me? I told him straight out it hurt me..so I don’t want to seem like I’m caving in if I contact first..idk quite what to do or what’s going through his mind .

over 9 years ago

At the moment I feel you should hold back. You have been hurt … is it time at the moment to focus on self ? space needed. Take care Tarna I wish you well. L&L Dino

over 9 years ago

Please contact me in chat mode with both of you names and birth dates to see if if this is anything you need to be concerned over.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Tarna, I’d like to draw some tarot cards for each option so that you can see how the next stage in your relationship would play out if you contacted first or let him squirm a little. Message me now to schedule an appointment.

over 9 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

Goodness he truly is filled to overload with Fear. Be light with this situation. Make light of it. Spirit is guiding not just you but also him. He will ask a question and a decision will need to be made. Blessing to you both.

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

over 9 years ago
psychiclauren1's photo

Psychic Lauren (psychiclauren1)

6 posts

Hello Tarna,

Your situation is making me feel as if something within your spirit is aching, but your love life and relationships are suffering because you are having some emotional disconnect. I recommend cleansing your soul and giving yourself some time to figure out what you really want. Love is all over and your soul mate is out there. Give it some time.

Namaste -Lauren

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

:)

over 9 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

he is feeling the same way give him some time and he will contact you if you would like a reading on this situation please contact me

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

over 9 years ago

He does seem in quite a stubborn place right now. Being ones own worst enemy kind of thing springs to mind here for sure!

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tarna,

I agree with Dino. Also as a counsellor as you have already told him he has hurt your feelings during that fight – I believe it is best to allow he to re-open up the channels of commuication.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

I M SPIRITUAL GIFTED TO HELP ADVICE U AND GUIDE U ARE U LOOKING FOR HONEST ANSWERS DETAILS INSIGHTS IM ONLINE NOW

over 9 years ago

Looking for love in all the wrong places? No info needed! I will provide you with the LOVE GUIDANCE and predictions you need to keep you on track! Call NOW for direction.

over 9 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

He is hermiting , looking within for answers, allow him to contact you, if you would like a reading , please contact me live chat blessings

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%ty.

over 9 years ago
insightfuljenn's photo

Jenna Simmons (insightfuljenn)

38 posts

Hello, I am a relationship coach have been doing psychic work for over 16 years. I can help you figure out life’s problems and help you find peace. I offer cheap affordable rates and we can always connect. Contact me and you wont be disappointed. If I am busy just leave me a message and we can work something out as far as a reading.

I am here to help you understand what is happening in your life and help you through it. You never have to deal with things alone..that would not be natural. So even if I am new to this site I can promise you that I am the real deal.

SPRING BREAK DEALS THIS WEEK ONLY 3/23/15-3/30/15 (ASK ABOUT MY DAILY SPECIALS FOR 3/25/15)

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/30/15-4/06/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/30/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING BREAK DEALS!

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99% ty.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name Is Erica I Would Love to look into this for you I can connect to a persons body mind & spirit within moments all my readings are 99.9 accurate i do not give any false hope with my third eye i can see through any obstetrical that you are facing please contact me now to have all your questions answered!!