Voodoo/Witchcraft does it really work?

over 9 years ago

Hi all

I have a good buddy who was hospitalized due to the fact he had necrotising acute pancreatitis now he was at death door and lost heaps and heaps of weight, he recovered almost a month a half later and was discharged from hospital, a male psychic that wishes my buddy dead and who is a practicing Sherman ‘claimed’ it as their work!! My query on here about this is – is it possible to damage anothers life completely with Voodoo or Witchcraft if one pleases? Can these entities take charge of your body in this way? Is it possible for these entities to actually kill some one as has a practicing Sherman has claimed he will kill my buddy using Voodoo/Witchcraft? I heard If someone else tried to do it to you, cast black magic spells etc they’re more likely to drop dead than you are. Is this true? What can my buddy do to prevent this Sherman from causing him harm, bad luck or even death through black magic and spell casting etc your help is appreciated.

over 9 years ago

Witchcraft is nothing to play with or take lightly. If you would like to talk more about this subject, please contact me in chat mode at your earliest convenience.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Raymond. I wrote the book Have You Been Hexed? Recognizing and Breaking Curses. The bad news is that real illness and death curses do exist. The good news is that it is highly unlikely that the male psychic and Shaman you know is a competent enough magical practitioner to perform an effective one. More likely, he just took credit for a natural illness and perhaps even wants to try to extort money from you or your friend. The other good news is that there are many simple techniques for removing and blocking curses. Simple prayer is one of them. Message me now if you’d like to schedule an appointment for a reading on your friend to confirm whether or not anything has actually cursed him. If he is cursed (again, highly unlikely) then I will gladly remove it for free.

over 9 years ago

My answer ? The light ALWAYS overcomes the darkness! I have no time nor give no credence to those that supposedly can put bad spells or do black magic on people. Usually it is just a ruse to frighten a person. Embrace the light and feel the love and nothing in that way can ever touch you!

Same as people selling spells or saying they can remove a curse for $$$$ utter nonsense and rubbish.