Will we be more??

over 9 years ago

I met this kid. We talked on the phone but he keeps mentioning a girl from the past.. Does he plan on getting serious with me? Or does he have any feelings.. Idk his DOB but mine is 4/28/93

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

It depends what you call serious, marriage kids, a house?

Or twice a week, a burger, sex and fun.

To me serious means someone who makes my life better, who enriches my life for an hour or a day,

serious is different to all of us, enjoy every minute have fun, smile be happy and enjoy, then serious can start to happen, most friendships and relationships fail because one person wants more than the other one can or wants to give. Be fantastic, and then you will attract and keep someone, start worrying, doubting and controlling, and one thing is certain, you wont find happiness.

over 9 years ago

Rosemary if you truly want to know if he is going to be in your life in a serious way, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago

I feel there is more that is going to happen here. But some work is needed on your side to draw this person out.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

You remind him of the woman he is talking about in the past ;) if you would like a reading, I am online . Only 88 cent a min ;) blessings

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Hi again Rose. I’d like to offer you a tarot reading to discover this younger guy’s true feelings and intentions. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
psychicadrianna's photo

psychic adrianna (psychicadrianna)

4 posts

Hi :) i would love to do a detailed reading for you

Your Friendly Psychic Adrianna