What will become?

over 9 years ago

do I stick around and wait it out or do I move on… will anything become of this? my head is in tail spins and my heart hurts.

over 9 years ago

Being in love can be a time of confusion in some cases. If you would like more clarity for your situation, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi how are you contact me for the truth to your future 99% ty

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Chrys, I’m sorry you’re in so much pain being held in limbo land in this relationship. I can offer you a tarot reading to confirm whether you should give it one last shot or find closure and move on once and for all. Please message me now to schedule an appointment.

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi Chrys, what you feel and say, is a clear indication that you are not in love,

WHY ?

Because love enriches your life, it doesn’t cause stress, doubt and pain.

Together we can sort things out !

over 9 years ago

My first intuition is to say never wait and never put your life on hold. They are reasons why certain things do not work out. But they are ways to “make” things work.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

The soul and heart must be in line , are there is turmoil with in the spirit. If you would like a reading, please contact me live. Only. 88 cent a min or 40 for the hour ;) blessings

over 9 years ago
psychiclauren1's photo

Psychic Lauren (psychiclauren1)

6 posts

Chrysilla I would love to know a little bit more about what your situation is. Not by you expressing it to me, but me being able to feel into it by consulting with the universe. What I have gathered so far, your heart and mind are fighting, there is someone that is in your life, but has one foot in and one foot out. This is not your first experience in battling with love and relationships. I am picking up around you that this is more like your third. For a deeper reading, if you feel that we have made a connection, visit my page.

- A friendly tip from Psychic Lauren

over 9 years ago
insightfuljenn's photo

Jenna Simmons (insightfuljenn)

38 posts

Hello, I am a relationship coach have been doing psychic work for over 16 years. I can help you figure out life’s problems and help you find peace. I offer cheap affordable rates and we can always connect. Contact me and you wont be disappointed. If I am busy just leave me a message and we can work something out as far as a reading.

I am here to help you understand what is happening in your life and help you through it. You never have to deal with things alone..that would not be natural. So even if I am new to this site I can promise you that I am the real deal.

SPRING BREAK DEALS THIS WEEK ONLY 3/23/15-3/30/15 (ASK ABOUT MY DAILY SPECIALS FOR 3/25/15)

over 9 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

stick around theres more to come in april

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Chrys,

As a counsellor I agree both with Dino & The Oracle. Love is not suppose to hurt you – if it is – then it sounds more like someone playing games with your heart rather than loving you.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

Very good reply and insight EstherLibra :-)

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/23/15-3/30/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/29/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING BREAK DEALS!

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

contact me live now online for honest answers details and insights to your situation..

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99% ty.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name Is Erica I Would Love to look into this for you I can connect to a persons body mind & spirit within moments all my readings are 99.9 accurate i do not give any false hope with my third eye i can see through any obstetrical that you are facing please contact me now to have all your questions answered!!