Brokenhearted

over 9 years ago
lucky1 didn't upload a photo

lucky1

50 posts

He told.me today that he is walking away. He said he doesn’t want to keep making.me unhappy because I accused him of some things today. So he tried to let me down nicely. I agreed and I guess we are going our separate ways. Is this the right move or are we both just being stubborn?

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

I am online now i will give you guidance with which you can take right decision for your love life.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Stop by and visit with me sometime, and together, let’s take a more in depth look into this situation between you and him. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting with you, I will instantly pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

This is the tough part. The tipping point. I’d like to offer you a tarot reading to confirm whether you’re making the right choice by seeking closure on this relationship. Please message me now to schedule an appointment.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/23/15-3/30/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/25/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING BREAK DEALS!

over 9 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

I Specialize in love and relationship readings and I don’t see that this relationship is over I do see him coming back to you, you can call me for a reading and we can look into it

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi how are you contact me for the truth to your future 99% ty

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

he wants you to be happy ;) if you would like a reading, I m online . only 88 cent a min, and 40 per hour. blessings

over 9 years ago
angel23's photo

divine path (angel23)

40 posts

hi …i can understand what you might be going through. we can discuss it and have a reading. pls contact

over 9 years ago
advisorselin93's photo

selin (advisorselin93)

8 posts

HI IM ADVISOR SELIN AND I HAVE OVER 19 YEARS EXPERINCE IN LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS I’D LOVE TO HELP YOU WITH THIS CALL OR CHAT WITH ME TODAY!

over 9 years ago
psychicadrianna's photo

psychic adrianna (psychicadrianna)

4 posts

Hi :) i would love to do a detailed reading for you

Your Friendly Psychic Adrianna

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%ty.