significant other

over 9 years ago

Is this his way of moving forward with me… or am I wishful thinking…

over 9 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

I do see some amazing things for you comming in the future. I can help you get to the right path.

over 9 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

I See somebody that you do care for making a relationship with you stronger I don’t feel like he has opened up the way he wants to, call me and lets do a full life love reading for you and him

over 9 years ago
insightfuljenn's photo

Jenna Simmons (insightfuljenn)

38 posts

Hello, I am a relationship coach have been doing psychic work for over 16 years. I can help you figure out life’s problems and help you find peace. I offer cheap affordable rates and we can always connect. Contact me and you wont be disappointed. If I am busy just leave me a message and we can work something out as far as a reading. I am here to help you understand what is happening in your life and help you through it. You never have to deal with things alone..that would not be natural. So even if I am new to this site I can promise you that I am the real deal. SPRING BREAK DEALS THIS WEEK ONLY 3/23/15-3/30/15 (ASK ABOUT MY DAILY SPECIALS FOR 3/25/15)

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi how are you contact me for the truth to your future 99% ty

over 9 years ago
psychicadrianna's photo

psychic adrianna (psychicadrianna)

4 posts

Hi :) i would love to do a detailed reading for you

Your Friendly Psychic Adrianna

over 9 years ago

You can always move forward but you have to want it inside. Meeting the universe half way works every time! Easier though said than done sometimes. Depending on your situation. I feel there is sincerity here though with “him”

over 9 years ago
psychicbella11 didn't upload a photo

christopher adams (psychicbella11)

14 posts

you know you will never be able to move but you can know what going on with him call me know this will help