Are we getting back together

over 9 years ago

My ex gf keeps returning after we keep saying goodbye.

Tonya- 4-27-77 Chloe-8-10-88

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I’m sorry. It must be so confusing that she keeps coming back even after saying goodbye. I’d like to offer you a tarot reading to confirm whether you should give this relationship one more try, or if you can find closure. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago

Its pissing me off esp when I am trying to move on. She refuses to express herself with her feelings for me. I am out of love with her, but she thinks were together. I do not think Tonya knows what she wants.

over 9 years ago

I had to push her to let go… I am trying to.heal ....

over 9 years ago

I am working since 15 years and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience. I can reach to the depth of your soul and read you once i have connected and can answers all questions that come to your mind regarding , love relationship , and so on. come and disover the truth u were unaware of since so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you wil be amazed with the truth.

over 9 years ago

There is a reason she keeps returning but I see that you have to make some great changes to alter this cycle. Please contact me if you would like to know why this keeps happening and what it means for your life.

over 9 years ago

I HAVE A LOTS OF SPIRITUAL POWER JOIN ME FOR YOU LIFE AND I AM SURE I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you reaLly feel it.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi how are you contact me for the truth to your future 99%ty

over 9 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

I Do see that she cares for you very very much but I do feel like eventually she will move on and I do see you meeting somebody new, call me and we can do a full life reading for you

over 9 years ago
psychicadrianna's photo

psychic adrianna (psychicadrianna)

4 posts

Hi :) i would love to do a detailed reading for you

Your Friendly Psychic Adrianna

over 9 years ago
psychicbella11 didn't upload a photo

christopher adams (psychicbella11)

14 posts

don’t let her lies get in the way she is guilty if something trust me

over 9 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

she still loves you and does not want to let you good but it looks like there is alot of negative energy surrounding her which is causing mixed emotions contact me for more insight

over 9 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

In April communication will result in a very candid conversation and communication. Decisions will be made. These shall be significant. Blessings! Count Marco

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/23/15-3/30/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/27/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING BREAK DEALS!

over 9 years ago

I do believe Tonya has caused a lot of pain… I can not go through that anymore… at this point in time, I just want to be alone. I told Tonya this a week ago. She is very confused and is confusing me dearly. I do feel its time for Tonya to move on… she is in for a rude suprise when and if she comes back.

over 9 years ago

I M SPIRITUAL GIFTED TO HELP ADVICE U AND GUIDE U ARE U LOOKING FOR HONEST ANSWERS DETAILS INSIGHTS IM ONLINE NOW

over 9 years ago

Looking for love in all the wrong places? No info needed! I will provide you with the LOVE GUIDANCE and predictions you need to keep you on track! Call NOW for direction.

over 9 years ago

Looking for love in all the wrong places? No info needed! I will provide you with the LOVE GUIDANCE and predictions you need to keep you on track! Call NOW for direction.

over 9 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%ty.