Ex boyfriend

over 9 years ago

I dated this guy and we were engaged he sometimes acts like he has feelings for me and then he says he found someone else and I need to leave him alone . I am so confused . I wish to know if he will ever be back in my life to try and work things out or if it’s over ? And if anyone has time frames . I still love him I don’t know how to let go .

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

if you love him truely i will give you method how to use clairvoyance telepathy then he will come to you and express his love and care for you.I am online take session so i can explain you.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/16/15-3/23/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/21/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING BREAK DEALS!

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi how are you contact me for the truth to your future 99%ty

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Bella, I’m sorry that your love for him won’t let him go even when he says he’s found someone new. I’d like to offer you a tarot reading to confirm once and for all whether you can give this relationship one last try, or whether there is closure here. I can also empower you with advice, and consult the pendulum for lucky days to try to communicate or reunite if that is your preference. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading ;)Please contact me live chat ! blessings

over 9 years ago

He is feeling very conflicted and sending you mixed signals. If you would like to know why he is having such a hard time and what will happen for the future, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Bella,

I would like to suggest the following book which may assist you in the process of letting go.

IT’S CALLED A BREAKUP BECAUSE IT’S BROKEN By Greg Behrendt & Amirra Ruotola-Behrendt.

All the best and I hope thing improve for you. ESTHERLIBRA

over 9 years ago

the book is a great suggestion! Thank you so much! As for everyone else i will contact one of you now ! I appreciate your help.

over 9 years ago

I am working since 15 years and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience. I can reach to the depth of your soul and read you once i have connected and can answers all questions that come to your mind regarding , love relationship , and so on. come and disover the truth u were unaware of since so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you wil be amazed with the truth.

over 9 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

I Do see that this person wants to be with you and I do see that this relationship is going to grow stronger he still has feelings for you, call me and we can do a full reading on him

over 9 years ago

847 posts

hi how are you contact me for the truth to your future 99% ty

over 9 years ago
psychiclauren1's photo

Psychic Lauren (psychiclauren1)

6 posts

Hello Bella,

You do not want him back for a day, a week, or a month. Put in your mind and set your intention that you want to reunite with him with a commitment for a future plan in gold. I seem to pick up around you that you have had temporary love throughout your relationships. It is almost as if it is a domino effect. Break the cycle. Set your intention for exactly the things that you need and want from a relationship.

A helpful tip.

over 9 years ago

I M SPIRITUAL GIFTED TO HELP ADVICE U AND GUIDE U ARE U LOOKING FOR HONEST ANSWERS DETAILS INSIGHTS IM ONLINE NOW

over 9 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%ty.

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name is Erica, I am offering 10 for 15 minutes.. all my readings are true heart 2 heart connections no false information or sugar coating i can see through any situation with my third eye know that all your questions will be answered with just one phone call! please visit my page for my information!

over 8 years ago

Let me help you, with my years of experience ,in finding the answers you seek and obtain the guidance you need to make right decisions