Honey Jars

over 9 years ago

I’ve been working a honey jar for the last 3 weeks. All of my candles burned down clean and even leaving no wax drippings. Even the wicks burned out completely. Last Friday a small heart and house appeared on the rim of the lid, which I was told was a good sign. However, today, I lit my candle and my roommate happened to wander by and saw only a lit candle left unattended and blew it out. There wasn’t much left of the candle to burn and all of it had burned cleanly. Once I discovered she had blown it out I quickly relit it. But, the little bit of wax that was left did drip off the jar and erase the heart and house shapes that had formed. Is this a negative sign that the candle was blown out by my roommate and that the symbols had disappeared? If it is negative what can I do to correct it?

over 9 years ago
psychiclimei's photo

Psychic Limei (psychiclimei)

38 posts

message me sweety and we can look into the meaning of the house and heart and talk about what we can do to make sure that your roommate blowing it out did not interfere with anything

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Stephanie, blowing out spell candles too soon can lessen the magic somewhat, but it won’t ruin the working completely. Next time, keep a backup candle lit with you, and if the spell candle goes out, relight it with the backup candle saying “as to the part, so to the whole.”

over 9 years ago

Thank you. I’m so worried that this has harmed the spell. The person who blew it out was completely unaware of what the jar is or what a honey jar is. Should I redo the honey jar? If I do that, can I still use the petition paper and photos in the jar or do I have to use all new ones?

over 9 years ago

HUN, you have nothing to worry about. You are a sweet soul, i will be here to guide you and make you path more clear for you to gain the happiness you deserve and confidence you need to bring changes in your life. CALL me for a proper chat hun. PUT UR TRUST IN ME. I AM HERE TO SOLVE UR PROBLEMS AND TO GUIDE YOU.BLESSINGS