relationship

over 9 years ago

my ex is really mesing with my head can we reconcile our relationship or should i walk away x

over 9 years ago
psychiclimei's photo

Psychic Limei (psychiclimei)

38 posts

i am feeling a connection with you and i want to look more into the intentions of this person for you call me and we can start

over 9 years ago

Amanda you are very hesitant, but I see something taking form between the two of you. Let me look at your ex for you and see if he should give this another chance.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Amanda, I’m sorry that you feel jerked around by your ex. I’d like to offer you a tarot reading to empower you with advice on whether to seek closure or reconciliation.

over 9 years ago
absolutedivineaccess's photo

Lolita (absolutedivineaccess)

6 posts

Hi there Amanda I would like to help you with your ex to see what you should do and how to go about removing the head games he plays with you and how he is doing the cat and mouse game with you too one minute you think he is connected to you next he is pushing you away ! . Call and let me help you get the answers you need Love n Light

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your issues around your ex and give you full accurate insight and details .I read around the spirit of the person and give you the truth . Blessings .

over 9 years ago

HUN, you have nothing to worry about. You are a sweet soul, i will be here to guide you and make you path more clear for you to gain the happiness you deserve and confidence you need to bring changes in your life. CALL me for a proper chat hun. PUT UR TRUST IN ME. I AM HERE TO SOLVE UR PROBLEMS AND TO GUIDE YOU.BLESSINGS

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/02/15-3/09/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/07/15)!!! SPECIAL DAILY DEALS!

over 9 years ago
psychic_rachel's photo

Love_Psychic_Rachel (Rach) (psychic_rachel)

1 post

dobs and name could help more to say that specifically..

over 9 years ago
kayskindnessadviser's photo

Kay's Kindness (kayskindnessadviser)

32 posts

Hi there Sweetie, There is always hope, and I will always keep YOUR best interest in mind when giving answers/advice but I feel your situation will need a bit of a deeper look. Relationships are my specialty, and I do a lot of work with rekindling and next contact. I would LOVE to help you with this.

If you’ll take a moment to breeze through my profile and my ratings, I think you’ll see it is absolutely worth giving me a call. ❤

xoxoxo

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Amanda, if you have not yet found someone to help you, do stop by and visit with me, sometime. Together, let’s take a look at what’s going on with your ex and hopefully get some answers.

I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting, I will instantly pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

The two of you are still connected through the energy cycle, he still loves you as you still love him ;) and that’s why its so confusing ! If you would like a full reading , please contact me live. Blessings

over 9 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 9 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.remote viewing know all now

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
lovereaderlilith's photo

❤ Love Reader Lilith ❤ (lovereaderlilith)

3 posts

HELLO I CAN HELP YOU CONTACT ME FOR A READING I SEE SOME GOOD THINGS COMING YOUR WAY AND WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THEM WITH YOU THANX AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY LILITH

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello I Would love to look into this for you please feel free to call me at anytime!