Am i going to be alone forever?

over 9 years ago

am i going to meet someone new or is someone from my past going to try and come back to me? my date of birth december 6th 1978, Emma

over 9 years ago
aambe's photo

Aambe (aambe)

63 posts

Hello Emma. . based on your name and DOB i am seeing new person will come. i can look into it. come into chat for detail reading

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Emma, YOU GOT TO HAVE FAITH

over 9 years ago
psychiclimei's photo

Psychic Limei (psychiclimei)

38 posts

i am feeling a connection with you and i want to look more into this for you message me and we can begin

over 9 years ago

Hi Emma. I see that your path is not one to walk alone, but there is something you need to change to bring forth the one who will be true to you in this life. Please contact me so I can tell you who they are and how you will be in their presence.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Emma, your companionship is up to you. However, I’m happy to offer you a tarot reading on your likelihood that you can connect with someone from your past, or someone you’ve yet to meet.

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

For that you need to send message of heart to your soulmate connection with telepathy take session with me soi will give you method of solmate connection.

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love questions , I will give you full accurate insight and time frame and much more . I read around the spirit of the person and give you the truth . Contact me right away . Blessings

over 9 years ago

HUN, you have nothing to worry about. You are a sweet soul, i will be here to guide you and make you path more clear for you to gain the happiness you deserve and confidence you need to bring changes in your life. CALL me for a proper chat hun.Blessings

over 9 years ago
kayskindnessadviser's photo

Kay's Kindness (kayskindnessadviser)

32 posts

First things first Emma, you have to believe, want it, picture it, FEEL it. Once you believe and start working towards it, it will come. Connecting to your birthday I feel things are coming for you, very soon. Give me a buzz if you would like to chat, I would LOVE to help.

xoxoxo