Senior Starting Over

over 9 years ago

I will be 65 in May.I was married for 20+ yrs to a husband that cheated the entire time. I finally left him in October 2014 as I had enough. My question is will I find a companion to spend quality time with?

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Gloria, I’d love to chat with you sometime to possibly see what lies ahead for you. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting with you, I will instantly pass along what is received from spirit.

Ring me up sometime, if you are so inclined. I look forward to your visit, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

yes you will for that you need to communicate with your true soulmate with heart teepathy.Then he will contact you suddenly.

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Time and Price – I am offering a 30 minute reading in which YOU decide what it is worth. You did read that correctly ! Stop by to say hello, and make an offer on a 30 minute reading, together…we will work out a fair reimbursement for my services. Affordable for you, let’s make a deal !!!

Note: Please check my prices prior to making an offer, and be reasonable. This offer is only extended to members with payment in excellent standing ( a reward for your honesty and integrity )

Blessings, Lynn