Senior Starting Over

over 9 years ago

I will be 65 in May.I was married for 20+ yrs to a husband that cheated the entire time. I finally left him in October 2014 as I had enough. My question is will I find a companion to spend quality with

over 9 years ago
psychiclimei's photo

Psychic Limei (psychiclimei)

38 posts

im seeing someone coming into your life. come chat with me and we can have a detailed reading to look more into it

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Gloria, I’m going to a 65 year old’s wedding this July! Good for you, leaving the cheater. I’d love to offer you a tarot reading to confirm whether companionship is likely in your future.

over 9 years ago

Gloria age has nothing to do with love and enjoying a fulfilling life. There is something on the horizon for you, but you have to take a leap of faith. Please contact me and I will tell you what I see happening for you.

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight and details on when you will have a someone good in your life and much more . I read around the pspirit of the person . I will give you time frame . Blessings

over 9 years ago

HUN, you have nothing to worry about. You are a sweet soul, i will be here to guide you and make you path more clear for you to gain the happiness you deserve and confidence you need to bring changes in your life. CALL me for a proper chat hun.PUT UR TRUST IN ME, I AM HERE TO SOLVE UR PROBLEMS AND TO GUIDE YOU