in love

over 9 years ago
nugget didn't upload a photo

ag ja (nugget)

2 posts

2 years ago i met this man who is 20 years older than me , and for the past 2 years we look at each other, i really like him and i can feel that he does as well . but i wonder if we will be in a relationship one day . my DOB is 31/12/1981

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I’d love to perform a tarot reading on you and this older man to confirm whether the two of you can have a successful relationship, and to empower you with advice.

over 9 years ago

I don’t want you to miss an opportunity because of a small age difference. Let me take a look at the both of you to see if this connection is real and where it will lead.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear aj,

I have a playing card spread called the Love Match spread which is only 11 cards. Five cards for each person in the relationship you are enquiry about and the last card is the likely outcome. It is good for checking if you and the other party are both thinking and feeling about things in a similar way or not.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

I see that u will have a relationship with him,but there are ppl in the way of that happening right now. if u like to talk about that we can

over 9 years ago
absolutedivineaccess's photo

Lolita (absolutedivineaccess)

6 posts

Hi there Ag Ja The connection you have with him is very real call and I will go indepth with you about where your heading with or without him if your soul mates or not

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Time and Price – I am offering a 30 minute reading in which YOU decide what it is worth. You did read that correctly ! Stop by to say hello, and make an offer on a 30 minute reading, together…we will work out a fair reimbursement for my services. Affordable for you, let’s make a deal !!!

Note: Please check my prices prior to making an offer, and be reasonable. This offer is only extended to members with payment in excellent standing ( a reward for your honesty and integrity )

Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago

HUN, you have nothing to worry about. You are a sweet soul, i will be here to guide you and make you path more clear for you to gain the happiness you deserve and confidence you need to bring changes in your life. CALL me for a proper chat hun. PUT UR TRUST IN ME. I AM HERE TO SOLVE UR PROBLEMS AND TO GUIDE YOU.BLESSINGS

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.