Reading wrong person

over 9 years ago

Can a psychic on here read the wrong person or read my energy as opposed to the person I want ?! I just got a reading recently and it seemed to describe how I was feeling ?!

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I write books about this kind of thing, so let me help. It’s actually most useful to read your energy, even when you’re curious about another person, and here’s why… If I did a reading on this guy, you’d find out what he’s feeling but I’d only get advice for HIM, and not you. That wouldn’t do you any good! A more empowering way to get a reading is to look at what YOU can do to make YOUR goals become real.

over 9 years ago

Thanks earthshod it was a reading for me but I feel the reader was telling me how my mood was as apposed to the other person and that’s fine but why did they think the other person was feeling that way cause I doubt they were feeling exactly as I was !

over 9 years ago

It is possible if your energy is overwhelming. If you want me to do a fresh reading for you, please come and have a chat with me so I can tune into your specific energy field.

over 8 years ago
meow26 didn't upload a photo

treli (meow26)

18 posts

hi i have the same concern is it possible that u ask about a person and the reader pick on actually what u feeling or pick up wrong person?

over 8 years ago

It can happen but rare and more likely here similar feelings come through although about a different person. A well connected reader will not mix people up.

over 8 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Laura, in my opinion (and I have experienced this, myself), it is possible for an advisor to pick up on your own energy, but not be able to read the other person asked about, as clearly. When this happens for me, personally, I try to let the client know that I am unable to ‘read’ that particular person, and hopefully not waste much of their time, nor money.

If you would like to visit with me sometime, we can see if it is possible to reach more in depth into your situation and questions, and help you resolve your issues.

I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting with you, I will instantly pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you sometime, and God bless you!