Question on dreams

over 9 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I see when I look though forum questions on dreams..since I have the same questions.. that those are answered w either: they are not literal and don’t mean what we think or they do mean something and he or she is comunicating, to psychic connection / astroprojecting .. Which is right or is that the reason to get a reading to see specifically what that dream is to YOU so there really is not a one answer to all?

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Audry, I write books about this kind of stuff, so let me help. Dreams are sort of like a secret language of symbols that your brain gives you. So, for example, if I saw a bat in a dream I would be happy and see it as a good luck sign because they’ve been my favourite animal since I was four years old. Somebody else might be afraid of bats, associate them with Halloween and death, and take a dream of a bat as a bad sign. You can start a dream journal and spend years puzzling out the language of dream symbols for yourself, or you can hire somebody who is an expert at it to help you.

over 9 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

Thank you earthshod for answering . My main question is about my dreams and why my ex appears in them. I’m sure some just are because I was thinking about him and of no real anything but others ..not sure. I ask this and I get the answer in forum that it’s rarely anything and arnt to be taken literally. .im sure at time it’s tire and yet some can be taken literally. I do tend to have premonition dreams. but are usually for an event year (s) later.. idk what to think. So that’s why I’m asking for help

over 9 years ago

Your dream may be due to the connection you still have with your ex. All dreams have different meanings and it takes a skilled spiritual interpretator to know what is taking place. If you would like to figure out what your dreams mean, I am available for chat.