i am threaten to be killed by my ex girlfriend.

over 9 years ago

My BF and I broke up since five months ago. This couple months he beg me to return to him. He said he was dying without me. We then develop contact he turn very nice. Even for one sms from is worthy it for him. I still love him and i see he loves me too.

One day his girlfriend contact me and threaten me to kill me until my family will never recognise me. She asked me to stay away from my ex. I confronted this threat to my ex,he said he just left and move out from his GF’s house and make the girl angry. She found our sms and rang me.

What should i do? I m scare. But i wanted him back.

Thanks for your advice.

Cheers, Joe

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

Come have a chat with me. something like this needs to be spoken about in private, Thank you

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/02/15-3/09/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/03/15)!!! SPECIAL DAILY DEALS!

over 9 years ago

Hi. I can help you with this. She seems pretty crazy but allow me to read into her and see why she’s saying all of this.

over 9 years ago

Jealousy makes people behave erratically. I see some things that he told her before he left. Please come and talk with you me so I can help you in this matter.

over 9 years ago
aambe's photo

Aambe (aambe)

63 posts

her behavior is in denial mode and not accepting the truth. i can look into this and provide you a reading in chat mode.

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

She has known about u for a long time. come and chat we can talk about solutions

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Joe, this sounds serious. You need to call the police and file a police report to put that threat on record in case she tries to follow up on it by doing anything more destructive. We’re not qualified to give legal advice on this matter. However, I can offer you a tarot reading to empower you with advice, as long as you take proper safety precautions first by following the above advice!