Blockage

over 9 years ago
lilprincess1 didn't upload a photo

lilprincess1

62 posts

So my bd 12/19/1980 I was being told by psychic on here that there was blockage being put on me ( clueless) I’m willing to pay for the truth.. Can someone please answer my question if this was a scam or not??? I’m willing to pay but lost if this is true or not so I decided to post question on here.. Thank you

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/23/15-3/02/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/01/15)!!! SPECIAL DAILY DEALS!

over 9 years ago

Hi there. Let me feel out your energies and see if I pick up anything. If so, I’ll let you know.

over 9 years ago

Let me look at your situation with a fresh perspective to see if there is any type of spiritual block in your life or if it is only a matter of changing direction. Please contact me soon and we can get started right away.

over 9 years ago

i have read threw your dob and i do see there has been some ups and downs but in order for me to get a good read we need to connect and chat plz contact me and i will be able to feel your energy and let you know whats goping on

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

Come have a chat with me.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

This sounds like a classic psychic scam to get you to pay money for a supposed cure for this blockage. It’s very rare for any kind of blockage to have been placed effectively on someone in our culture. It’s not worth losing sleep over. I wrote a book on this subject called Have You Been Hexed? Recognizing and Breaking Curses. Let me know if you’d like a reading.

over 9 years ago
lilprincess1 didn't upload a photo

lilprincess1

62 posts

Thank you all for the reply.. So turn out this was a scam.. No black magic.. How great.. Anyhow.. Will come for a reading soon.. Thank you.