dream...update

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

About a week or so ago I had posted about having a dream where my ex was wanting to fix us..that he was sorry.. Since thats post I’ve had more dreams with my ex in them.. i don’t think I’m thinking of him anymore than before. I can’t fully remember what the dreams where about but just that he’s in them ..One even ( as far as i know) his current gf is there too.. don’t think they where really together in the dream.. idk. I guess same question as before..to find someone who can see ..are these just dreams or is there more to it? I’m also seeing or gearing his name agsin. It gos up and gown in frequency since it started a yr ago.. I’ve been told its because he’s going to contact me. But he doesnt… .I havnt found anyone yet to help

over 9 years ago

Please contact me in chat mode if you want to have your dreams interpreted accurately.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

It sounds like you’re having trouble determining whether the dream is symbolic or represents real events that will happen. I’d love to offer you a tarot reading to confirm whether your ex is likely to stay with his girlfriend or to want to fix things with you. Please only consider a reading from me if you’re willing to hear good or bad news.

over 9 years ago
spiritual_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Reader & Spiritual ... (spiritual_adviser)

23 posts

most of my client has the same question your asking what there dreams mean they are remember for a reason because they do have meaning in your present or your future! call me i will try to connect with you and open the cards and find out the true meaning .

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tarna,

Dreams are usually symbolic and not literal, so I would consider putting this dream to bed as in not seeing it literal and it is very unlikely that your ex and going to suddenly say sorry and wish to fix things.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/02/15-3/09/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/03/15)!!! SPECIAL DAILY DEALS!

over 8 years ago

Hello, I cna help you and give you full accurate insight on your dream , I read around the spirit of the person and what he is thinking and give oyu his thoughts , and what the dream really mean . When hire answers back right away , Blessings

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽

over 8 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

sounds like to me that your engery is still reaching out to his and his engery is connected to his current mate that is why you are also having dreams with her in them it doesn’t mean that he will contact you hun it is your engery trying to reach his witch is the reason for the dreams

over 8 years ago

There is always more to dreams especially the ones that leave us feeling affected in one way or another when we awake.

over 8 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.