Is he coming back?

over 9 years ago

Any chance of reconciliation with current ex or is it done for good? Thanks in advance!

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

please come to chat and i would be glad to help you find the answers you need.

over 9 years ago
psychicvictoria15's photo

❤️Spy On Lovers Mind❤... (psychicvictoria15)

17 posts

come to chat.. with just both of your names and date of births I can give you an answer with dates and times

over 9 years ago
kayskindnessadviser's photo

Kay's Kindness (kayskindnessadviser)

32 posts

Hi Kat! There is always hope, but I feel your situation will need a bit of a deeper look. Relationships are my specialty, and I do a lot of work with rekindling and next contact. I would LOVE to help you with this.

If you’ll take a moment to breeze through my profile and my ratings, I think you’ll see it is absolutely worth giving me a call. ❤

xoxoxo

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/02/15-3/09/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/08/15)!!! SPECIAL DAILY DEALS!

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Kat, I’d like to offer you a tarot reading to confirm closure on this relationship or to empower you with advice if there’s any chance of rekindling things. Message me now to schedule an appointment!