wanting to find out my future with recent ex

over 9 years ago

Hi my names casey marshall 6-9-93

My partner broke up with me a bit ago shane 15-11-88 and is saying confusing things like he still loves me but needs to sort thing out on his own etc.

I want to try find out if there is a future between us or if ita done but im confused as to who to see. There are so many different types of readings. Can someone please help?

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Casey,

If you would like some straightforward answers to this and want the truth,I would be glad to look at this for you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hi I can know with my clairvoyance power take session so i can establish connection.

over 9 years ago

Casey I see that he does still love you, but there is a lot going on with him right now. Come chat and I can tell you what I see happening with him and when things will change.

over 9 years ago
spiritual_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Reader & Spiritual ... (spiritual_adviser)

23 posts

oh dear sounds confusing lets try and get a connection and find out whats going on !

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Hi Casey, I typically choose a type of reading to fit the situation. Just like a hammer and a saw can both be used on wood, different reading techniques work better on different questions. For your question about Shane, I’d like to do a tarot reading to confirm his feelings and intentions.