What are "transits" in astrology? Are they accurate? Should I be scared?

over 9 years ago

edited for content It seems like it just predicts how your week is going and there is a positive and negative column. I have really high negative numbers starting tomorrow and it says I’ll be somewhat wrapped in myself and not wanting to talk to anybody. Should I be scared of whatever is going to happen?

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hi Do some spiritual meditation it will help you in grow your awareness.I am online take a session with me i will check with clairvoyance what is going to happen

over 9 years ago
aambe's photo

Aambe (aambe)

63 posts

Avery, Trust and love yourself, God led out plan for everyone but remember have a faith and trust him.. live in present not in past and future. and it will work out amazingly God Bless dear

over 9 years ago

Avery trasits allow astrologers to forecast future events. It’s a way of looking at the ongoing movement of the planets as they transit the horoscope. I don’t find them highly useful in day to day events but they can be useful for long term outlooks. Stop by and I will tell you what I see happening for you.

over 9 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

There are no such thing as negative numbers in Astrology. Transits show us first where the planets are or were on any given day. They show the Aspects made in a person’s Natal Chart. More simply, Aspects made by the current moving Planets to our Natal Charts. We use Transits in predictive Astrology. Also for a Transiting Planet to make an Aspect to Ascendant, MC, Nadir there is an Orb Rule. The same applies to one’s birth planets. The Rule for orbs is customarily 08 degrees. For example, lets suppose there is an Aspect being made to your Natal Mars which is positioned in your 5th House (romance, speculation, children)by Transiting Mercury. What does this mean? Essentially it is giving you a clue to watch what you say to both the romantic interest and children in your life. Insofar as speculation is concerned watch for messages or clues during the transit for speculating as it could work positive for you. Now these daily horoscopes are despicable. Those predictions are based upon The Motion Of The Moon. The Moon is fleeting and transits each sign staying in that sign for 2 to 3 days. Next, if a person desires to read these so called horoscopes then that person should know what their Ascendant (Rising Sign, First House) is thus, instead of looking at your Sun Sign, you look at your Ascendant Sign. Understand? I teach Beginners Astrology. Astrology itself is one of the most misunderstood subjects on the planet. Because of that misunderstanding, its been criticized and banned by Pope Sixtus who wrote a Bull essentially stating Astrology for predictive means was a no no but it was ok to utilize Astrology for planting crops! Yet…the Popes did and still do effectively utilize Astrology.

over 9 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

Forgot to answer your main question: Yes Transits are extremely accurate, they should and be checked on a daily basis. The inner planets move quickly. Outer Planets move slowly. A Pluto Transit can last almost 20 years, Neptune, 14 years, Uranus, 7 years, Saturn almost 3 years (ugh), Jupiter 1 year. Also when Planets go Retrograde in reality, they are not going backwards, just be slowed down causing them to go Rx.