Will he ever be mine?

over 9 years ago

Hi,I’ve been in love with the same guy for ten years I have never loved anyone like I love him, can anyone please tell me if we will ever get together and get married and have kids?

Thank you so much

Blessings Janelle

over 9 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

10 years? Don’t waste another minute of your life waiting for this man. If he hasn’t shown you real love in 10 years then he is wasting your time. You will be married and have children but with someone who LOVES you!

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

you have wait for him 10 years it means your love is true for him love is timeless.You can send message of love with heart telepathy.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago

There is no time limit on love Janelle. If you would like to know if this man is meant to be with you, please come and talk with me in chat.

over 9 years ago

I agree. If you love him then waiting for him isn’t illogical. I’d love to read for you.

over 9 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello,

Firemate’s comes strongly from your vibrations.. but seems as though someone as always came in-between you both..

Contact me I’ll give more details..

over 9 years ago
yourpsychicdonna's photo

Donna Burk (yourpsychicdonna)

6 posts

I feel that you will, and he’s been an off and on person with you, but I cannot give you exact details at the moment until paid session.