Love life?

over 9 years ago

Hi, Abbey born March 11 1986 at 09:30am. What’s coming up next in my love life? Thank you.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/16/15-2/23/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (2/21/15)!!! SPECIAL DAILY DEALS!

over 9 years ago

my fiancé (august 3rd 1989) just broke up with me and i’m so lost right now. I feel like my heart has just been ripped out of my chest. Please if anybody can tell me anything. I’m starting to really believe now that I will never be truly happy or maybe I don’t deserve to be.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Please contact me in chat. I am available right now.

Jennifer xx

over 9 years ago

HI Abbey. I know that you have a lot of questions about the break up and why it happened. Please contact me so I can tell you where this is going for you.

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

you deserver true love you got good heart it is not your fault they not deserve your love.just wait pray to god then diving help comes to get your real love.i am online you can take session with me i will explain how to manage this situation with meditation .

over 9 years ago

Hi there, if you like please feel free to contact me as I see there is a lot going on here and I feel that this path will him is not yet closed . Please feel free to contact me in private chat so we can se what is coming up for you and what paths will be opening up as well

over 9 years ago

Thank you very much. Can anyone tell me what happened with March 29 1992? I was told we were meant to be but we grew distant and thats when my ex fiancé came back into the picture. Anyway I still wonder about Mr. March (yes, I always seem to have a complicated love life lol)? Thank you.

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

I see that he is with another woman right now but he will come back. if you would like to chat I can give you more detail

over 9 years ago

Thank you for your insight. Mr March and I have been back and forth for a long time now. The thing is I know we are right for each other we have everything under the sun in common, we are the same height, exact same eye colour, same hair colour, we both even have the same heart condition. We know what each other is thinking we even dress the same (jeans, converse and band t-shirts – we are huge music fans) and we both play guitar. Oh, and our birthdays are both in March as you can see. But why can’t we stay together? Why does something always pull us apart…That’s why I tried moving on with my now ex fiancé and truth be told.. I was kidding myself into that relationship. He’s not my type and we argued a lot and hardly agreed on anything! (the reason for the break up and I have realised now, that I couldn’t have married him I don’t feel about him the way I do Mr. March) Mr. March has always felt like Mr. Right but what confuses me is that we can never seem to stay together long before there’s a separation. This may sound weird too but when we are together I will get a weird sense. Like one night I was sleeping and suddenly I woke and I had the immediate thought to check my messages and there was nothing there but then suddenly, I got one from him. That sort of thing happened a lot and sometimes we would even feel what the other was feeling. Sometimes if he didn’t feel well he would message me straight away and ask if I was okay.. Well I guess it’s in the hands of fate…

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Mr March is your true soulmate .take a session with me i will send your heart message with clairvoyance to Mr March so his soul awakens and give you more care and love.

over 9 years ago

Thank you Kishor.