dream...

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I had a dream the other night where my ex really wanted to fix and work on us, renew us. He seemed sorry in the dream.I’m hoping to find someone who can truly see weather that dream is of something from him and his mind or just my head ..just a dream…

over 9 years ago

IF you’d like to discuss it further, you can give me a call via chat :)

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

over 9 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I’m having something simular, hope you find your answer

over 9 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

O

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

He is your soulmate and this is why u can pick up on his feelings and also I feel that u know that u do have some psychic power yourself. I do see another woman around him not sure who but he is having trouble right now

over 9 years ago

hi if you are looking to know the true meaning of your dream please feel free to contact me as I specialize in dream analysis. I do wish you all the best

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

K

over 9 years ago

Hi Tara. Dreams can often have different meanings and are not always what they appear to be on the surface. If you would like to know what this dream means for you, please contact me. There is no hiring until we establish a connection.

over 9 years ago
rockstar's photo

rockstar (rockstar)

58 posts

hi i can solve your problem on the right way but i required some detail right now or as soon as possible plz call me for further chat and also provide me some personal detail thanks

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/16/15-2/23/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (2/21/15)!!! SPECIAL DAILY DEALS!

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

Since this post I’ve had more dreams with my ex in them.. i don’t think I’m thinking of him anymore than before. I can’t fully remember what the dreams where about but just that he’s in them ..One even ( as far as i know) his current gf is there to.. don’t think they where really together in the dream.. idk. I guess same question as before..to find someone who can see ..are these just dreams or is there more to it? I’m also seeing or gearing his name agsin. It going up and gown in frequency since this started a yr ago.. I’ve been told its because he’s going to contact me. But he doesnt….