hurt and dont know where i stand

over 12 years ago

hi i wanted to know about a relationship of some one i love and care so much, i want to know if he still loves and cares for me and the outcome..i don’t want to loose him, and we are having communication problems and i need some true answers of what is ahead of me with this person l love dearly..ty

over 12 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello join me in chat with birth details or your and his. I need date of bith,time,place and name. God bless you.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Let him come to you the more you contact him the more you will scare him away and the more he will think you are needy and clingy. Actions speak louder than words

Have a read of catchem and keepem by christian carter.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Hi Ana

I picked up a Tarot card for you,the four of disks reversed.this tells us this man you love so dearly,is quite in fear of opening up and showing you his vulnerable side.He may be clinging to an old idea or memory,and is experiencing an unhealthy obsession with his fear of rejection because of a passed trauma.He’s being too overly cautious with you.He may need some alone time to better get a grip of his unreasonable fears,though of course this is going to be painful,as you want to be there for him and help him,though he needs to do this on his own for the time being,you can’t force him.

Ana,message me and provide me with his first name,and your dates of birth,i will do a brief 3 card tarot reading for you by message free of charge-stacy

over 12 years ago
brownstone711 didn't upload a photo

Brownstone (brownstone711)

19 posts

i feel a connection with your story and person you wish to keep contact with.I have good and some what not such good news and somethings that can be fixed.please contact me!

over 12 years ago

Hello – Come to me for a psychic reading, as you can see from my reviews I’m an excellent psychic, I do not sugarcoat and I am 100% accurate, I offer unlimited questions and I’m a very fast typist. From what I see already—Somebody new is coming to you, you’ve known this person for a while but never noticed their feelings.

over 12 years ago
readingsbyannabell's photo

Annabell (readingsbyannabell)

53 posts

hello i believe i can be of assistance come and join me in a chat i would be glad to help you i will need some personal information to make the most accurate reading and im sure you dont want your info on here so come join me for a chat i would be happy to help i can tell that this person does have strong feelings for you…...but positive?or negative? come chat with me!!!

over 12 years ago

my date of birth is 19th march 1959 and makis is on the 15th of march 1961

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

If you are confused and need clarity, let me help you. Please call me for live session and have answers right away.

good luck

over 12 years ago
divineshell's photo

Psychic KaurJati (divineshell)

32 posts

hey there, I would be happy to help and will provide you with an accuarte and honest reading on your present situation and also can suggest you the way out there are lots of things are revolving arround which are of a matter of concern. please do contact when am on line to enable me to assist you.

thanks

over 12 years ago

Hi If you are still looking for help, I would be more than happy to give you some honest insight to what is going on!

Take care

Dan x

over 12 years ago
ladysteps didn't upload a photo

Sasha (ladysteps)

45 posts

I’ll be glad to share insight, it seems you are seeking stability on the issue. Best of luck, blessings.

over 12 years ago
lovecall's photo

Cosmic 3D Insights (lovecall)

19 posts

There is a potential in this relationship but due to not having proper communication things are not moving well. Also i can sense he is up set and not keeping well, for more answers you can make contact with me.

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

I do believe he still cares a great deal and I can sense he is having some personal things going on, on his side of things. I would like to look into this for you, there is three free min in chat for you to see if you would like to choose me as your guide. I can help you figure out the best path for you and him.

Smiles Tam

over 12 years ago

communication is important in a healthy relationship but some times people do need space from each other. i will tell you he does love you. we can chat about this subject and what you can do to make things better.

catty g/b