empathy/indigo child/adult

over 9 years ago

Was always curious as to why I was more sensitive to peoples emotions and animals. I know as empaths we feel others emotions but how to block them or sort out my own is a different problem so to speak for me. I have ADD which makes it hard for me to concentrate and meditate. I feel stuck in life and am unable to communicate with the otherside which I have been able to at times,recently my grandmother had passed and have been looking for signs,etc, from her but feel I may be blocking myself somehow. My mother and sister whis always been a bit skeptical of the whole sensitive abilities seem to be seeing signs from my grandmother with birds and other noticeable things. I feel since I am the sensitive one in our family who actually partakes in my abilities,I should be clearly feeling her presence and signs more than I have been since her passing 2 Yeats ago. I also have an ex boyfriend who hung himself after an arguement one new years eve a few years back and have definitely felt him for years but for the last year or so I can’t seem to feel PR get anything from him either. I am honestly not one that looks too hard for things from spirit but I am just curious how to let myself develop myself more and because of my lack of attention span how to get past that.as an indigo all the way,I find a lot of the negative parts to deal with being one,but also am greatful for the wonderful abilities I have been blessed with. Its just hard to decifer and any advice would be so appreciated from whoever understands what I am saying.Lol. blessings,carrie.

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

I was chatting with you a bit and I see that these things are happening for a reason. I see that they are getting the signs to relay to u and so that they can beleive

over 9 years ago

I can tell that you have a lot of spiritual gifts that have been untapped. You must remove the block so you can let the energy through. If you want to talk more about reaching your true potential, contact me.