English (Change)

seeing her name everywhere

over 2 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

152 posts

back of car windows, facebook, newpaper, internet, buildings. sometimes 4 to 5 times in 30 minutes. last week 4 times in one minute then she called me saying how bad she missed me after breaking up me me 10 days before. please explain. Thanks

over 2 years ago

I see that she feels she made a mistake and she is trying to fix things. Come to have a reading and I will explain more.

thank you.

over 2 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

342 posts

I’ve gotten this too with my ex. I’ll see his name ..first .last..middle ..even nick name..whole name..at times…im not looking for this it pops up and in wierd ways sometimes..and varies in frequency. I’m told its when he’s thinking of me or there is going to be contact. I’m sure this is along the line of what your experiencing. .. i havnt heard from mine..so it’s good that you got to hear from yours and have gotten at least part of an answer in this matter. :)

over 2 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

The breakup has not been resolved. These are your messages that you need to resolve issues associate with the breakup.

over 2 years ago

If you are looking for honest and clear answers to what her true intentions are please feel free to contact me. Through a reading we can see what is ahead for you and her or if it better to leave the past behind you. I do wish you all the best of luck..dom

over 2 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

152 posts

yesterday her name popped up twice. once on digital billboard then five minutes later engraved on a rock. She has stopped talking to me with no explanation 5 days ago. hmmm

about 1 month ago

my ex girlfriend past away she kill herself mmmmm… I don’t know me and her we meet online we had our ups and downs but it didn’t work we never meet and well I don’t know I keep seein her name everywhere I know is something to do with her

about 1 month ago

Hello, I will give you accurate insight , why you see her name all the time , and see what is ahead through spirit and changes . I will give you the truth whether to leave pass where it is at , or move forward this year . . Try my specials . Come in for a chat and session . Blessings

about 1 month ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

152 posts

This post is a year old. Yes, it was the universe giving me signs but the universe comprises of both good and evil. In this case evil, that woman used me for the entire 2016!!! I’m done with her!!!

about 1 month ago

Well im glad to hear you like that rebo very strong and Im sure for what is meant for you it will be better coz God knows you deserve a good woman coz youre a good heart man. May God bless you more in your life :-)

about 1 month ago

Hi I can help you chat with with me now I am online !