Decisions

over 9 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Do I end up making the right decisions about my direction in life this year? In regards to every aspect, family, love and money?

over 9 years ago

I see this decision was a very hard one to make, a lot of things were on the line for this choice. We can take a look at all choices and see the outcome if you’d like.

Chin up darling, all works out in the end.

over 9 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

Hi I can give you a 2015 reading. Special Sale $1.99 or 3 questions for $10 :)

-Hazel Waters

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

Hi Anne, Sandra here. I feel that this year you made more time for yourself because in the past years you have given so much of yourself. This is a good thing but others will not so easily understand. I can explain and guide you on how to handle this. Look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Sandra

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello, I feel a lot of confusion due to your energy. You point to one thing and then something pulls into another. I believe you are in need of some kind of angelic guidance which i am able to do. I dont need tools as in cards to do this.

But its your choice! Blessings with you

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Ann, I can help you! Contact me today for a truthful, honest and accurate reading!

over 9 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

You have been a bit muddled and because of this you are living with uncertainty. Very understandable. You should consider a paid reading to get a more concise answer. Blessings.

over 9 years ago

If you would like to join me in a private reading id be happy to look over these choices with you and see what the outcome brings. Sometimes the smallest choice can redirect our path . If you like feel free to contact me and i wish you all the best for 2015..dom

over 9 years ago

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life, if I am unavailable then drop me an e-mail and I shall reply with in 1 hour.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/26/15-2/02/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (1/29/15)!!! SPECIAL NEW YEAR DEALS!

over 9 years ago

with dob and first name i can look into things for you