Is their hope???

over 9 years ago

Will my daughters dad ever be in our lives again? My b.day 06/14/1989 his 06/15/88

over 9 years ago
miphorez didn't upload a photo

Dmitry (miphorez)

26 posts

You should not rely too much on his return. Do you have a vector of spirituality different directions. People with negative vector of spirituality can not long to live with people with a positive vector – they will always be antagonists. In addition, people with negative vector, usually have a “black heart” is not capable of love, etc.

over 9 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

Hi Marquita!

It’s nice to share some soul tea with you!

I can understand your concern with this situation; both parents are important, WHETHER BIOLOGICAL OR NOT. I would be glad to help you out with your question, whether the father will return, and look into how things work out IF HE DOES decide to be a part of the structure, how things turn out. ;)

Anyway, if you are interested in receiving my services, visit me in my chat box. (I can be found almost daily.)

Additionally, I have two specials for live readings:

• Get a 30 minute reading for $20
  • Get a 60 minute reading for $50

~~OR~~

• I am offering an e-mail reading of up to five questions for ONLY $20!

If any of these prices draw you to them, please, don’t be afraid to suggest needing it. ;)

Many Blessings,

Tammy

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

His life is not good, he is ashamed to return. I can tell you more if you like

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

IM SPIRITUAL GIFTED TO HELP ADVICE U AND GUIDE U ARE U LOOKING FOR HONEST ANSWERS DETAILS INSIGHTS IM ONLINE NOW …

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.