We are still Innocent

over 12 years ago

I think am falling in-love is this guy the one Could he be the one. I have heard a person can have many soul-mates because ideally your will find many people over a lifetime you are mutually compatible with.Its all really in taking a chance and choosing and seeing where it will go. I think this guy is sincere.. I can only wonder if this is it. If this is one of those chances . I feel instantly comfortable with him. He is so special .. Am I fooling myself should I be so open so sooon

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Bright Heart,

I can feel how frustration. Trying to find that one thing that just feels out of place.

You can’t put your finger on it, but know that somehow this is the key to your decision.

Waiting for You to Connect With Me in Live Chat for Full Enlightenment,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 12 years ago

BUT WHY CAN’T EVERYTHING JUST GO RIGHT FOR ONCE HE HASN’T DONE ANYTHING TO MAKE ME THINK FEEL THIS SO WHY DO I

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Relax stop freaking out you’ll scare the guy off have fun and let nature take its couse

over 12 years ago

Ok. I feel so calm around him. Things are moving slow but steady. Ok I will just chill

over 12 years ago

He keeps telling constantly how beautiful I am. Now any other guy( the ones that are just trying to get into your pants ) I wouldn’t have given them the time of day. But he feels seems different. He keeps telling me I am special again and again. But in a way that is sincere .. I am just wowed. I do feel like I could fall asleep on his arm

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I picked up a wonderful card for you,the queen of wands reversed.

This is definitely the cause of the feelings you are having with him.The Queen is relaxed,surrounded by a comfortable atmosphere of warmth and security.She is trusting in her heart and feelings,and thus attracts trusting people.He makes you feel “at home” I think this is a good guy for you,and don’t pull back.We have to be vulnerable sometimes,and true love will never take advantage of us when we are,its worth a shot.

True love has to be entered with reckless abandon sometimes.

if you like message me.I am offering a new 12 card zodiac reading,we can see where things will take you? but i will give you a brief tarot through email free of charge.message me-stacy

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

message me, clcik my name click msg me, it sounds like its to good to be true to you huh? well dont feel that way because you rfuture is looking very bright to me, there is some stuff that you should be aware of though, if you msg me with your date o fbirth along with his i will give you a free mini tarot reading through email only, godbless :)

over 12 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello provide your date of birth,time,place and name. I will tell you all the facts of your love life. Please join me in chat. God bless you