sweetserenity's photo

sweetserenity

4 posts

I need a good spell caster would love to see reviews also

over 9 years ago
psychickimberlyann's photo

Kimberly Ann (psychickimberlyann)

37 posts

Hi Diana I do not do love spells and I dont believe anyone can but Come talk to me because i dont really feel you need for a love spell! I feel like you need advice in the right direction.

Many Blessings :)

over 9 years ago
psychiclily's photo

☽ Liliana☪Lotus ☾ (psychiclily)

37 posts

hello dear, I am an expert in both light & dark magic, I have harnessed my ability to its fullest extent and perform fool-proof spells for my clients. I perform them in such a way where you are protected of any form of karmic repercussion. What is it that you need a spell for exactly? Please contact me, I would like to touch base on this.

over 9 years ago
psychic_mary_19 didn't upload a photo

✯PSYCHIC LOVE & RELATIONS... (psychic_mary_19)

98 posts

╰☆╮ i ill let you in on some specials im having and my rates here are my rates $3.99 a minute thats $239.40 for 1hour or pay $30.99 up front reading with no time limit. you save money that way. and at the end of the reading i would highly appreciate if you can leave a good review also.. i highly recommend my $30.99 cause there no time limit and you can just be relaxed and i can pick up more from my spirit guides that way then being in a ruch . and also its alot less money on your part to so just let me know how you wanna do your reading and offering free meditation if needed with all reading . and plesae let me know how you would like to be charged befor the reading start thank you. all tips highly appreciate i have a 2 reading special its is 1 full unlimited reading and 2 is a 35 min reading all for $40.99.╰☆╮

over 9 years ago
psychic_mary_19 didn't upload a photo

✯PSYCHIC LOVE & RELATIONS... (psychic_mary_19)

98 posts

i am a spell caster hun let me know what you need.

over 9 years ago
lilyoak's photo

Lily Oak (lilyoak)

61 posts

come for a reading and first of all lets establish if you really need a spell… if you do I do custom spell candles for £15 plus postage… I’ve got loads of feedback all over internet, just google Lily Oak xx

over 9 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

if intersted call me i am doing a special 10 dollars for 20 min we can get to the root of the problem and we can take it from there

over 8 years ago

Trustworthy spell caster restores my broken relationship

I come to tell you the good news that the powerful man called Dr. OLLY that brought back my lover in just 24hours i saw His testimonies on the internet that was when I decided to contact Him. Truly, all that people are saying about Dr OLLY is REAL. I have tested Him and i found truth and trust in him that is why am telling others that have not contacted this great man should do that faster if you want your problems to be solved via homeofancientspells(at)yahoo . com. Dr. OLLY is real and blessed with great power to help the poor and the rich.

Ashley Woodsworth from Windsor and Maidenhead, SL6, U.K

over 8 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I would be glad to talk with you and see if spellcraft is what you really.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take session i am online now.

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

lets chat

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

I don’t do spells either, But I really want you to contact me for a private session, I feel we can get to the root of the problem and find a solution. Looking forward to hearing from you.

over 8 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

WHat kind of spell do you need?

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Don’t do unto others what you don’t want others to do unto you. Every action have reaction.. If You do this, you will live it also, but in worse way ….

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

I Do not feel like you need a spell, Spells are very unnaturual and what is unnatural energy is negative energy, I See that you have good natural energy around you but there is almost like a block, I Do a lot of nautral energy healing and cleansings, Call me and we will look into you’re situation to see what exactly you need to do spiritually

over 8 years ago
yourpsychicgina didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Insights By Gina (yourpsychicgina)

4 posts

Hi there! My name Is Gina. Psychic Advisor, and Spiritual healer as well (: I am more then willing to provide you the clairity, guidance, and insight you NEED and WANT to gain the happiniess and stabability you want with your wish, for a spell (:

I would love to help make your wishes and dream(s) Into a reality!

Contact me if you feel I am the Psychic, Spiritual healer, and spell caster for you!

any blessings, xoxo! (:

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

Hi I will help you with this do contact me have many years experience

over 8 years ago

Whatever you do don’t use MS. Daniel, she took my money and did nothing for me since November 2014, she’ll never contact you after she takes your money, she makes you so a an excellent review but barely says anything, takes you money and leaves. She’s a fraud.

over 8 years ago
psychicveronicarose didn't upload a photo

Veronica Rose (psychicveronicarose)

20 posts

I am an expert spell caster with reviews and success

Hello doll I can get a clear view of the situation and shed some light upon it please stop by for a chat. Xoxo-Veronica

over 8 years ago

Hey. So.

Even though I dont do spells for clients I have just met, I do offer free candle lights and blessings for the matter of your choice.

The only cost is the amount spent in time in a session.

Based on the results you see, or how you feel from that candle, then come back and see how you feel about needing a cast.

I agree that there just may be a lot going on and you may need a leg up and assistance in seeing the whole picture because right now you feel like you may be sinking under.

Its good to have assistance in these times.

feel free to message me, and ask questions. It is free in inbox, but costs in call.

Blessings!

over 8 years ago

contact me when ready