Questions

over 9 years ago

He didn’t reply to my text. He never love me right?

over 9 years ago

We can look into this, dear. I feel like theres a third person involved.

over 9 years ago
psychickimberlyann's photo

Kimberly Ann (psychickimberlyann)

37 posts

Hello, you know I have to be honest no one is really going to give you a straight answer on these forums everyone is going to say to call me!

i do feel he has loved you and still does but there’s alot of obstcials that are standing in the way and causing him to feel and act differently. these obsticals can be cleared up but we need to do a full tarot reading to see what they are and how they can be cleared up. and see if clearing it up is something that you really want to do?

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to interest you into my services I can give you a detailed full life reading answering all of your questions and give you peace of mind. I will not tell you what you want to hear but only what you need to know. contact me for more information.

over 9 years ago

Thank you so much all for replying. @ psychic Kimberly Adam I will come to u for a reading in the next couple of days. There is so much psychic to choose from but all I want is the one that doesn’t sugarcoat and to be honest and I think I found u :) I will join u in a private chat soon.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Patience is the key ;) if you would like a full reading, contact me live. blessings