Will it last? :'(

over 9 years ago

Found out today that a woman has been living with him and his daughter since AUGUST :’( will this last?

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Willow,

Sorry but this makes him unavailable to you.

Please consider it is best to ask questions that are relevant to you – this is his life and that lady – therefore sorry it is their privacy.

If you found out that he lied to you about his living arrangements then sorry you can be sure it is only one lie of many and it is most likely he is bad news.

Sorry I been in this industry for over 18 years now and I seen this type of situation quite often and it never works out for everyone – someone always gets hurt.

I recommend you withdraw yourself from this person and his situation, heal and grieve and look for someone totally new.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicrita1947 didn't upload a photo

rita miller (psychicrita1947)

4 posts

dont feel it will i feel that this is just a a temporary thing i see that he has been thinking of i also see dreams are the one haveing them ?

over 9 years ago
geminivo's photo

Victoria Alvarado (geminivo)

40 posts

i feel that this woman that is living with him is there for financial reasons, i dont feel they are in an actually relationship. i can tell you when she will move out. i am also getting an initial T whose name begins with a T. lets chat and i can go in more detail about what the angels are telling me

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to interest you into my services I can give you a detailed full life reading answering all of your questions and give you peace of mind. I will not tell you what you want to hear but only what you need to know. contact me for more information.