Will it last? :'(

over 9 years ago

Found out today that a woman has been living with him and his daughter since AUGUST :’( will this last?

over 9 years ago
psychickimberlyann's photo

Kimberly Ann (psychickimberlyann)

37 posts

Hello, I can help guide you through this, find out why he never told you about this other woman and if it will last and what you can do to help this situation!

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to interest you into my services I can give you a detailed full life reading answering all of your questions and give you peace of mind. I will not tell you what you want to hear but only what you need to know. contact me for more information.

over 9 years ago
sameer9866's photo

Aziz Sameer (sameer9866)

67 posts

Hello dear i can help you with my accurate and honest insight, come for Live chat or hire me for e mail reading…. Bless you

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

hello dear if you are searching for honest details and insights call me now im online now

over 9 years ago
psychicinsights2's photo

Amazing Psychic Insights (psychicinsights2)

11 posts

Hello Dear, if you are still looking for answers contact me, I can channel in on this situation for you and see what is ahead.

over 9 years ago
spirituallovesolutions's photo

spirituallovesolutions

11 posts

Dear, I can help you. Allow me to clarify your doubts. I can accurately tell you about someones feelings/intension (Good Or Bad)-I can help you with the accurate and honest answers to your question specifically, in detail with the clarity insights about your career, love life, relationship and finance. What are you waiting for just provide me your Name and Dob to know what is ahead. Love & Light!

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Let go and let live. It will only cause you more heartbreak if you don’t. If you are meant to be with him you would be with him and if you are meant to be together in the future you will be, it will happen when you least expect it to if it is meant to happen. Just don’t waste the rest of your life waiting around for some thing to happen that mighten happen. You deserve to be happy too.

Don’t take matters in to your own hands or try breaking them apart this is what so many people try to do. Leave it be other wise things could backfire on you leaving you red faced with more heartbreak and ill health from the stress.

Get on with your life and try not to worry about him. Life’s to short to waste worrying about another person living with some one else. Let it go and move on. Look after you.

I know you are hurting and have been there my self. From experience I am telling you to let go for your sake and let live. Look after your self and don’t let this whole thing with him get to you to the point that will eventually cause you to suffer with ill health and further heartbreak.

From what I am feeling you have suffered heartbreak in the past and are now. If he has hurt you and it wasn’t your fault his karma will come back at him you can be assured of that. Don’t try and punish him your self it will only come back at you causing you further heartbreak and tears. Let karma take care of it. God watches all and punishes all for their wrong doings all in good time. Not our time but Gods time – the universes time.

Don’t waste any more time on this it will only cause you further heartbreak, stress and tears down the track in the future. Let it be. Things will sort themselves out naturally with out any intervention from you. I learned that the hard way too.

Look after YOU the rest will sort it is self all in good time.

Good things come to those who wait.

I feel your heartbreak every bit of it but for your own sake and dignity let go and move on. You need some one that will be there for you and look after you not some one that is living with some one else who can’t be there for you at this time. Look after your self. If you are meant to be with some one you will be and if you are not than you won’t be. Life stinks some times but in the end there is always a reason for why things do or don’t happen. All will reveal it self in the future all in its own good time.

Take care of you for now and stop stressing it will only make you sick if you don’t. Look after you. I can’t stress this enough.

Lots of love and Light Msdelight