Very depressed

over 9 years ago
shazashoo didn't upload a photo

shazashoo

43 posts

I am very depressed an don’t see any end in sight. I have been to a psych. Can anyone see an end to this? I don’t want to live this way any longer.

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

The way it comes to an end is by taking action to improve your life. Learning to discipline your thoughts, actions, and words. (Negative self talk vs. Negative messages you hear from society.) Changing your lifestyle and habits. Seeing things from a different perspective.

I can help you if you if you need support, encouragment, and direction.

over 9 years ago
psychickimberlyann's photo

Kimberly Ann (psychickimberlyann)

37 posts

it can come to an end! there are changes that need to be made, give me a call and lets do a reading and see what we can do to make 2015 a better year for you.

over 9 years ago

well, hi I was reading your post. yes you are depressed lol but cheer up there is always a solution to every problem you cant give up . you need some in sight, of whats going on around you. and you need to know what to do and how to do it, and you need to have patience because through every storm there is a blessing you need just to hang on and wait and find things to do while your waiting, you know we always want it now, but sometimes we need to understand that its not our timing, and also understanding that good things come to those who wait, God bless

over 9 years ago
aambe's photo

Aambe (aambe)

63 posts

its time to change dear… its not end there is always new beginning… things will work out in a good way at the end… please come for a chat or email session i can give you great insight Lots of Blessing

over 9 years ago
geminivo's photo

Victoria Alvarado (geminivo)

40 posts

yes i see depression perhaps a reiki healing session can help to clear your energy and help you feel better lets talk and i can help you with this and provide some angelic insight

over 9 years ago
geminivo's photo

Victoria Alvarado (geminivo)

40 posts

yes i see depression perhaps a reiki healing session can help to clear your energy and help you feel better lets talk and i can help you with this and provide some angelic insight

over 9 years ago
psychicrita1947 didn't upload a photo

rita miller (psychicrita1947)

4 posts

just know that there is hope no matter what let me just open the door for you you can do the rest ill give you 7 mins free call me now

over 9 years ago
sameer9866's photo

Aziz Sameer (sameer9866)

67 posts

Hello dear i can help you with my accurate and honest insight, come for Live chat or hire me for e mail reading…. Bless you

over 9 years ago
psychiclily's photo

☽ Liliana☪Lotus ☾ (psychiclily)

37 posts

Yes, there can very well be an end! What I feel here is there is a lot going on within your spirit, and there are things that are off alignment from what the guides are telling me. When our spirit is not fully aligned it throws things off and affect several key areas in your life, this being your happiness. I would encourage you to chat with me to discuss this further and how to find the resolve.

over 9 years ago

depression is a big word and can be very harmfull to the spirit,some times things or ppl can drain are energy and i feel like thats what kinda acurred here your energy gives off a bunch of roller coasters if your intrested in getting a life reading plz contact me

over 9 years ago

Hi sweetie.

I know that right now things seem dark. Its hard to see a way out because the control of the situation is in another’s hands. I see a change soon though, do not lose heart. We can go into detail when you are ready.

I try my best to keep my rates low, and my deals offer time to deal with the situation.