useless timeframes

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

Timeftames given but don’t hear from him . predictions are recent. Are the predictions bogus??

over 9 years ago

Time frames are difficult due to the fluid nature of time and our free will. The majority of unsatisfactory reviews here are because time lines didn’t happen.

over 9 years ago

hi there im anastayshia, and what I like to say to is that . the time frame is there but when you have doubt in your heart and don’t have faith that it wouild really happen then how do you exscect mountains to move gb

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

Ye if I don’t see results me and majority of people can’t have faith. So I dont see results and I suspect that my predictions were fake.

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

The future is never written in stone and what I’ve learned from others predicting time frames with me is sometimes they have been off by a year or more sometimes, and other times right away. In my opinion I believe it is by free will and free choice, how you interact and what actions two people make. Delays come when others involved delay progress by procrastinating, or learning things and improving their lives. If two people don’t make the choices of course things can move in the same direction, and there’s times when fear delays progress. I suppose that is why we say their is free will, the complexity of emotions, feelings, thoughts, fears, and two people taking action to improve themselves and the relationship takes a lot of work, dedication, and devotion. If two people don’t have their heart in it, things won’t happen.

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

The only thing I care about is that I paid and I didn’t get accurate prediction. I want refunds