PANIC!!

over 13 years ago
hazel99's photo

hazel (hazel99)

30 posts

Im trying not to panic but my baby boy is coming soon and I have nothing for him yet,will I be able to get some money really soon for baby>11.8.81 THANKS

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Hello. I’m no psychic, but you could try Affirmations. I’m sorry that you’re in the position where you’re pregnant and can’t buy things. I hope this is at least one useful suggestion for you. :)

over 13 years ago
laylasinsights didn't upload a photo

laylasinsights (laylasinsights)

150 posts

I will read you for free (no games here,just want to help),I am online now :)

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

It would be helpful for people in the same situation to know what happened…Hi Hazel, four years on, how did it go, you can help others in the same situation, by sharing your experience, now you have 4 years of hindsight..

over 9 years ago

This is from four years ago? If you are still here Hazel you are welcome to stop by for a chat.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/13/15-4/20/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (4/15/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING DEALS!

over 9 years ago

Yes you will God provides don’t worry just pray and trust in God he knows your needs

over 9 years ago

Positive visualizations can and do work. So many times I have had my back against the wall with no idea what will happen… then something gives. Trust in this. Sending you good vibes now … !!